- Ada PasternakMusician5:00 pm
- The Breath CenterHealer5:00 pmSurfing the Apocalypse
- My Silent BraveryMusician5:00 pm
- DJ BeatificMusician5:00 pm
- DomogeeArtist 5:00 pm
- Deborah StokolMusician 5:00 pm
- Mendi BaronHealer5:00 pmWhat’s Hope got to do with it?
- Robyn SternHealer5:00 pmLife beyond ones reflection... struggle, power and determination
- B HillArtist 5:00 pm
- Aadhya AryaHealer5:00 pmAn initiation of the elements through guided ancestral experiences
- Abreesha*Artist 5:00 pm
- Cast members from Broadway's Hamilton join The-Piano-Art-ProjectMusician5:30 pm
- Alicia DunamsHealer5:30 pmThe Slippery Slope vs. The Conscious Climb - Managing Our Unconscious Bias
- Caitlin JemmaMusician5:30 pm
- Kimmy Dueñas Healer5:30 pmBreathing love IN!
- Matthew ‘Cuban’ HernandezArtist 5:30 pm
- KiyoshiMusician5:30 pm
- Lucinda BelleMusician6:00 pm
- Eli LevMusician6:00 pm
- Dr. Aparajita (AJ)Healer6:00 pmMaking Your Invisible Visible for Happiness
- RYNOMusician6:00 pm
- Lisa StuartHealer6:00 pmLove advice - the relationship you have with yourself
- Kevin DanielMusician6:00 pm
- ShlomeArtist 6:00 pm
- Sey x YesArtist 6:00 pm
- Casilda ZackhariyasHealer6:30 pmConscious Capitalism
- Louis KingMusician6:30 pm
- Johanna OneHeartMusician6:30 pm
- CLARATY (Kindred Melodies)Musician6:30 pm
- Fabian LijtmaerArtist 6:30 pm
- Drew AngusMusician6:30 pm
- Brian Marc ZimbergHealer6:30 pmAccessing Oneness - Beyond Meditation
- Alexis WareHealer7:00 pmFrom Fear to Love: A ThetaHealing® Workshop with Alexis Ware, L.Ac., MSTCM
- Mikey PaukerMusician 7:00 pm
- Jen The RainmakerHealer7:00 pm
- GerleMusician7:00 pm
- Psychic TwinMusician 7:00 pm
- HARDCHARLIEHealer7:00 pmHow to Cure Anxiety
- Meira BatyaArtist 7:00 pm
- Talia DaltonMusician7:30 pm
- Dominic SwinnHealer7:30 pm
- Eko ZuMusician7:30 pm
- Bee MarinaHealer7:30 pmActivation & Alignment & Alive-ness
- Klezmer JuiceMusician7:30 pm
- Mona GreenHealer7:30 pmMaking the Ego an Amigo
- Latch Key KidMusician7:30 pm
- Bomani XMusician8:00 pm
- Nina GraeMusician8:00 pm
- ShantalaMusician8:00 pm
- ZookmannHealer8:00 pmFighting Back Against Mental Health Stigma in 2021
- Nikki LynetteHealer8:00 pmFighting Back Against Mental Health Stigma in 2021
- The Boom Bap KidsMusician8:00 pm
- h2theProducer8:00 pm
- David SacksHealer8:00 pmThe Book of Closeness
- Sarah BLHealer8:00 pmRelax, Heal & Meditate with Sound Bowls
- Rhyanna WatsonHealer8:00 pmOpen Hearts Can Unite Soulful Play Flow
- GattisonMusician8:30 pmGattison
- Sara MandelHealer8:30 pm
- Willow StephensMusician8:30 pm
- Luke KohenHealer8:30 pmScalable Fulfillment
- R E LMusician8:30 pm
- Danielle GrozavuHealer8:30 pmWhat’s Blocking Your Blessings?
Sometimes a change of perspective is all it takes to see the light.
Don’t Block Your Blessings is a first of its kind live-stream festival featuring musicians, artists, and some of the most innovative minds in self-growth and healing. The DBYB Festival boasts three interactive rooms on an exclusive virtual platform allowing festival goers to jump from room to room attending talks and sessions, accessing musical performances, and viewing live art as it’s created.
Produced by Erez Safar, whose first live-stream festival, Lo-Freq Fest, was featured in Billboard, and shared around the globe. The debut DBYB festival featured over 40+ world-wide presenters.
Last festival took place on Valentine’s (Sunday February 14th), between 5-9pm PST.
Featured Musicians: Cast members from Broadway’s Hamilton joining The Piano Art Project, Ada Pasternak, Adam Cola, Caitlin Jemma, Deborah Stokol, DJ Beatific, Drew Angus, Eko Zu, Eli Lev, Gattison, Gentleman Brawlers, Gerle, h2the ft. Sounten, Kevin Daniel, Kindred Melodies, Klezmer Juice, Latch Key Kid, Louis King, Lucinda Belle, Luke Kohen, Matthew Cuban, Mikey Pauker, My Silent Bravery, Nina Grae, Psychic Twin, R E L, Ray Bean, RYNO, Samuel J, Shantala, Talia Dalton, Willow Stephens.
Featured Healers: Alexis Ware, Alicia Dunams, Casilda Zackhariyas, Danielle Grozavu, David Sacks, Dr. Aparajita Jeedigunta, Emi Ollin, Hard Charlie, Jen The Rainmaker, Kimmy Dueñas, Lisa Stuart, Melissa Drake, Mendi Baron, Mona Green, Nikki Lynette, Rhyanna Watson, Robyn Stern, Sara Mandel, Sarah BL, Sovereign University, The Breathe Center, Yoni Temple School, Zookmann.
Featured Painters: Abreesha*, B Hill, Domogee, Fabian Lijtmaer, Meira Batya, Sey x Yes, Shlome.
The goal of Don’t Block Your Blessings is to collect and present an online living library of stories, performances, light and love to a world in need of healing.
MORE ABOUT DON’T BLOCK YOUR BLESSINGS:
Through loss and adversity, an uplifting project emerges.
After recently losing his mother, Frida Levona bat Shalom, Erez Safar (h2the) has been inspired to create a new campaign in her memory entitled Don’t Block Your Blessings.
In the spirit of spreading more light and love, the campaign is inviting all who are called or moved, to share their stories of personal transformation. Whether it was an aha moment or an arduous journey that shifted your perspective to positivity, We would love to hear about it, and in turn offer it to the world! The ultimate goal of the project is to collect and present an online living library of light and love to a world in need of healing.
“If I learned anything from my mother, and I learned pretty much everything from her, it was to always focus on the good, focus on God. View everything as connected, as One. And don’t forget to celebrate the good points. Gratitude for the good that we have creates the container for the blessings that we need.” -(h2the)
Join the movement and share your Don’t Block Your Blessings experience! Create a short video of you telling your story of positive transformation and send it to: [email protected] directly or via wetransfer, google drive or dropbox.